INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrades  (Read 5992 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Upgrades
« on: July 28, 2015, 06:28:21 pm »

Thanks for the great response!

[Edit September 30, 2015 -- The upgrade price is now $26.98 for a single OS or $29.98 for a Master License.]

This will be our best month ever, and not by a little.  This year's upgrade response will beat our old monthly record by about 30%.

These big bursts of business give us tremendous financial ability to continue to try to do our best for you.  We don't always succeed, but we do always try, and we do sincerely enjoy your encouragement.  Thank you.

ke4ole

• Recent member
Re: Upgrade Special Ending the 29th. Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 07:51:27 pm »

Tomorrow will be the last day of the special price.  Thanks for the great response!

This will be our best month ever, and not by a little.  This year's upgrade response will beat our old monthly record by about 30%.

These big bursts of business give us tremendous financial ability to continue to try to do our best for you.  We don't always succeed, but we do always try, and we do sincerely enjoy your encouragement.  Thank you.
That 30% jump is quite impressive!  Well done!

HTPC4ME

• LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 09:19:09 pm »

My Favorite player, and i recommend it to many.

Keep up the great work!

krzys

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 09:15:13 am »

I'm with JR MC since version 18. I didn't get any notice of this upgrade. If I remember that was the case before. Does JR send an email to all owners?
Chris

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 09:18:48 am »

We do unless you have unsubscribed.  Check your spam folder.

The price is still the same, but will change today.

Yahoo has blocked our mail at times.

kredmore

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 03:47:01 pm »

I sincerely think it would be helpful and potentially improve sales, to have some basic info on what is being paid for rather than just an upgrade offer email and links to forums of suggestions and beta versions.  I know this is the JRiver way and I have purchased versions right along, but find it difficult and time consuming to have to figure out what I'm buying and when I'm going to get it.  Just some feedback, may not even make the messageboard after the JRiver scrub....

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 04:31:14 pm »

kredmore

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 06:33:07 pm »

Exactly. That's a link that goes to pre-order pricing and how to order.  But nothing specific about what is in MC21 or when the final/stable version will be available.  There is a "plan" link, but then you have to read through a forum of generic ideas and suggestions.  Might be beneficial to say, developer beta is available end of August, stable version is targeted for October or whenever, and here are the highlights of MC21 in one spot.  Just some thoughts to help the buyer, especially the non-100% enthusiast if you are looking for more sales.  Maybe you are not, just something to consider.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 07:58:21 pm »

You can wait for later builds with more detail if you don't feel comfortable buying now.

lynes88

• Recent member
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2015, 09:40:14 pm »

Yea great work guys... and its ok not being perfect 100% of the time.  I have recommended you guys a lot in the past 6 months.  Here in Northern VA there has been a big push in discussing MC and how best to use it... Keep it up.

Thanks Jim + team

kevin hendrickson

Re: Upgrade Special
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2015, 11:54:37 am »

I've been with JRiver since MC15 or MC16 right through MC17,MC18,MC19,MC20. I too get any sense of urgency to prompt members to buy...unlike past upgrade notices. Not bitching, just passing on my thoughts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up