INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Youtube etc. ideas  (Read 1278 times)

mrfx

• Junior Woodchuck
Youtube etc. ideas
« on: July 31, 2015, 09:14:38 am »

Hi!

I have some ideas about Youtube and other Internet streaming services. Sice I don't follow every post here, forgive me if someone else shared the same ealier and you're aware of some of them.

THEATER VIEW:

1. Search History List
2. Ability to create own (auto-updating) lists based on search keywords and other YT options (for example: "Pink Floyd cover" / Published Last Week / short (< 4 min.) or "Documentary Something" / Published last Month / long (> 20 min.))
3. Youtube account playlists, history, likes...

Since entering text via remote is extremely ankward it would save a lot of time for JRiver users.

CLIENT/SERVER - REMOTE ZONES:

Ability to play connected media to Remote Zone. Now (v.20) when I click on my WIN 8.1 tablet on Youtube video in standard view and select "play the file inside the player" then I get "The database entries to the selected file are missing or invalid" if remote zone is selected. Imagine there's party, some music video is playing, people have fun, someone has idea to show something from Youtube, but I don't wanna stop playing and keep everybody waiting while searching for a clip. It would be so much better to just search that on a tablet and then play it to remote zone. ;)

Pages: [1]   Go Up