INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wont allow me to purchase MC20  (Read 1571 times)

steve05

Wont allow me to purchase MC20
« on: August 05, 2015, 03:13:27 pm »

I have downloaded MC20 and the trial period has expired so wish to now purchase the product on line. It wont let me purchase.... I have tried many times to enter my credit card details and when I press 'purchase' it comes up 'error' and that there is something wrong with the information I have entered. My credit card details are in red, however there are sufficient funds in my account and I have checked the credit card number and expiry many times. I am using a 'Visa' and when it comes up 'error' it is also defaulting back to 'mastercard' with details in red. Not sure if this is the issue?
Can somebody please assist as to what might be the problem as I really would like to purchase and get going....

Steve05

astromo

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Wont allow me to purchase MC20
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 05:03:28 pm »

I'd expect that the reason is that MC21 is now released.

Do you absolutely need MC20? Or will an upgrade do?
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT

steve05

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 05:13:03 pm »

Hi,

I have tried that also, MC21 for windows. Still no dice.
I cant do an upgrade as this is the first time I have tried to purchase JRiver MC....?

Have I missed something? Do I need to do an un-install and then re-install of programme and then try purchase?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 05:19:38 pm »

Make sure you have the current version of MC.  It's on the Download Page.  Just download and install it.  No uninstall is needed.

If it still fails, try your bank.  When it fails, we aren't told why, but your bank should be able to help.

steve05

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 05:30:05 pm »

Thanks for your help

Might ring my Bank.

Let you know how I get on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up