INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YouTube never works in Theater View  (Read 2169 times)

audunth

• Citizen of the Universe
YouTube never works in Theater View
« on: August 07, 2015, 02:09:04 pm »

Hi,

I've been trying for the last 50 builds or so, now with the latest build (.132) and I've never got a YouTube video to play from Theater View. I always get the file not found error message.

In Standard View YouTube works, although there are the occasional hiccup where I have to try 2-3 times to get a video to play, and even a rare occasion that a video won't play at all. But even videos tested in Standard View never play from Theater View.

Are there any settings I need to try and change?
Cheers,
Audun

My system:
ASUS  P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3, 8GB RAM, Core i5-2500K
EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC, 4GB RAM
Antec P180 case w/Seasonic X460 fanless PSU, water cooled by Zalman Reserator 1+ w/extra DDC pump
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Sony VPL-HW30ES 3D projector
Yamaha RX-V3900 receiver and custom built 2Ch power amp for front/stereo speakers
Klipsch Reference/SVS 7.1 speaker system
Always running the latest available version of MC

CountryBumkin

Re: YouTube never works in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 03:10:41 pm »

Works for me in Theater View. I watched some movie trailers last night. I know that it won't with "Vevo" Youtubes. Could that be your issue?

audunth

Re: YouTube never works in Theater View
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 02:57:18 am »

I mostly use YouTube for movie trailers. I've tried lots of different ones from the Theater View page, along with random other videos, NONE work, and almost all work from Standard View. Could there be some settings I need to change? It's been many months, if not years, since I got a YouTube video to play from Theater View. Sometime in the past it used to work.
Cheers,
Audun

My system:
ASUS  P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3, 8GB RAM, Core i5-2500K
EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC, 4GB RAM
Antec P180 case w/Seasonic X460 fanless PSU, water cooled by Zalman Reserator 1+ w/extra DDC pump
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Sony VPL-HW30ES 3D projector
Yamaha RX-V3900 receiver and custom built 2Ch power amp for front/stereo speakers
Klipsch Reference/SVS 7.1 speaker system
Always running the latest available version of MC
Pages: [1]   Go Up