INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View Playing Now  (Read 1685 times)

jdizzy623

• World Citizen
Theater View Playing Now
« on: August 19, 2015, 01:10:48 pm »

Has there been a change when viewing the Playing Now screen while in Theater View?

Seems like yesterday when playing music the screen would bring in images from the internet for viewing while song was playing.
As of today, it seems as though local pictures are viewed and then it loads album cover art or disc art and that just stays on the screen until another song loads. It then goes through same scenario again.

Did something change or do I need to toggle something further?

Tried in both MC20 and 21 with same results.
(possibly internet related but doubt it as everything else connected is working)

jdizzy623

• World Citizen
Re: Theater View Playing Now
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 10:18:10 am »

Guess not....... thanks

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 10:59:06 am »

busy here today, but... Just jumped on my laptop, loaded server from home (miles away), Laptop is now client, Then loaded theaterview, Choose audio\ Ratings\ 5 star (over 8,000 tracks) \ shuffle, and theaterview jumped to playing now screen. The first track played, showed cover art, then images from online (about 5 seconds later) then after that song completed the next shuffled track played, showed cover art, then faded into online images, and i tested this for a total of 6 tracks. Works as it always has... If i jump to Display View in theater view, then only the cover art shows (No online images).

There are 4 other PC's at this location where I'm at (all connecting to server not located on this residence, and all 4 of those work as mentioned above.

Im on version 20.0.131 (latest stable version)

*On my server and all clients, i have my settings as such...
Tools\options\Theaterview\Theme: Rapier Fusion Theme\Online Media Slideshow\ All of them (options) are ticked EXCEPT google images.

Maybe this will help.
gl

jdizzy623

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 03:46:45 pm »

*On my server and all clients, i have my settings as such...
Tools\options\Theaterview\Theme: Rapier Fusion Theme\Online Media Slideshow\ All of them (options) are ticked EXCEPT google images.

Thanks for reply, not at my machine at the moment and I was looking for above settings to confirm everything was ticked. My guess is somehow during an upgrade (or possibly while installing MC21), the settings may have changed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up