INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote crash when adding server  (Read 1805 times)

JRiverRudy

JRemote crash when adding server
« on: August 22, 2015, 10:49:24 pm »

I have JRiver 20.0.126 running on a Mac Mini and controlled by multiple iPads and iPhones that has been working seamlessly the last few years. I recently acquired a new iPad Air 2 running iOS 8.4.1 and after installing JRemote and entering the server details (either IP address or access key, and username / password) JRemote suddenly crashes without any error message. It subsequently crashes immediately when I try to re-open it. Restarting the device makes no difference. Not including the username and or password in the server details takes me to the next screen advising that a username and password is necessary. As soon as all the correct server information is provided it crashes. I have tried removing and reinstalling the app multiple times but to no avail. Please advise how to remediate this critical issue. JRiver - if you provide an email address I will email you the logs from the JRiver server app.

iancollins2010

• Recent member
Re: JRemote crash when adding server
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 05:44:00 am »

I too have experienced this and am very frustrated having just bought JRiver.

Please advise how I get a refund. I would contact sales or the company itself, but in defiance of UK legislation, there are no contact details on the website.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 06:19:08 am »

Did you try updating JRemote and MC?

iancollins2010

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 08:40:56 am »

OK I hadn't. Doing that now. Tks