INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lumin A1 and JRiver - problem playing DSDs  (Read 2815 times)

beholder

• Recent member
Lumin A1 and JRiver - problem playing DSDs
« on: September 03, 2015, 08:22:17 pm »

Hello. I have the following problem - some of DSD files (.dff, .dsf and SACD iso's) are not played to the end. Before I start the playback (either from an UPNP control, such as Bubble or Kinsky, or from JRivr GUI), I see the correct time length of the file; once the playback starts, I immediately see a shorter length. The playback stops in the middle of the file. If I play the same .dsf file using Minim as the server, it plays correctly (Minim does not support .dff or iso files). Have anyone heard about this problem and is there a solution?

JRiver 20.0 server runs on Windows 7 Professional PC
Music library (files) is located on a NAS (Synology DS412+)
Minim server runs on the Synology
Lumin A1 over Ethernet

Thank you.

beholder

• Recent member
Re: Lumin A1 and JRiver - problem playing DSDs
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 05:01:36 pm »

Anyone - still does not work :-)

Hello. I have the following problem - some of DSD files (.dff, .dsf and SACD iso's) are not played to the end. Before I start the playback (either from an UPNP control, such as Bubble or Kinsky, or from JRivr GUI), I see the correct time length of the file; once the playback starts, I immediately see a shorter length. The playback stops in the middle of the file. If I play the same .dsf file using Minim as the server, it plays correctly (Minim does not support .dff or iso files). Have anyone heard about this problem and is there a solution?

JRiver 20.0 server runs on Windows 7 Professional PC
Music library (files) is located on a NAS (Synology DS412+)
Minim server runs on the Synology
Lumin A1 over Ethernet

Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up