INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skin Issues  (Read 1353 times)

dingoBaby

• Junior Woodchuck
Skin Issues
« on: September 12, 2003, 03:10:04 pm »

As per Jim's request, this is a thread for skin changes, issues, etc.  I apologize if this is not what you had in mind.  Any who...

One thing I have noticed with the recent JRiver skins, Metal included, is that when viewing my library in Thumbnail mode (large thumbs), the skin only allows for three across. This only happens when viewing the entire library.  If I select an artist group from the panes, the thumbs are placed correctly (four across).  Here are some screen shots to illustrate my problem.

Viewing the entire library.

Viewing only Led Zeppelin.
I May Be Listening To:

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Re: Skin Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 03:24:14 pm »

It's hard to really make out, but in your lower screenshot it looks like the rightmost column of images is actually overlapping the skin's border. Is that the case?

Almost looks like MC is detecting that it doesn't need the scrollbar, is putting it there anyway, but then calculating the available screen real estate for images as though it weren't there.

dingoBaby

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2003, 03:33:16 pm »

Very observant Doof.  I hadn't noticed that.  The scroll bar does get pushed out and actually flicks off if I use the scroll wheel.  But I figured something else out.  The thumbnails were set for Some Spacing.  I switched over to No Spacing and the problem was solved.

I am my own worst enemy sometimes

Listening to: 'The Wanderer(with Johnny Cash)' from 'Zooropa' by 'U2' on Media Center 9.1
I May Be Listening To:

knickelfarz

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2003, 03:48:25 pm »

I can reproduce that... It seems to be dependent on a previous large or extra large view... if then only the size of the view is switched to medium or small, the "bug" appears also with the small views. After switching the spacing or changing to another library view, the "bug" disappears.

No, it does not only happen when watching LedZep covers  ;)

dingoBaby

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2003, 04:11:39 pm »

No, it does not only happen when watching LedZep covers  ;)

LOL.  Its a staple in any music collection worth its salt...in my not-so-humble opinion.  :D

I am glad someone else noticed this too.
I May Be Listening To:

nila

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2003, 08:25:03 pm »

I have knick's problem when viewing my images with MC - it does this exact overlapping or half scroll bar effect - sometimes it vanishes totally.
Pages: [1]   Go Up