INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: bug library resets  (Read 2047 times)

ciccio1112

• Recent member
bug library resets
« on: October 02, 2015, 12:37:57 pm »

Hello I am in possession of the latest version of JRiver 21.
Basically load the library a single folder or multiple folders, and everything is loaded.
But as soon as I left the program is the restart I find myself again with my empty library.
I have broken down what should I do? ?

Thank you.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: bug library resets
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 01:54:29 pm »

more info would help, such as where are the media files located, what type of files are they, have you properly imported them.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

ciccio1112

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 02:15:37 pm »

Hi, as I said any type of file it is on the hard disk where the operating system Windows 8.1, both external USB disk, and any file format (MKV, FLAC, m2ts etc.) Is imported perfectly. The problem occurs again every time, and I find myself JRiver restart the empty library.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 04:28:18 pm »

[...]any type of file it is on the hard disk where the operating system Windows 8.1, both external USB disk,[...]

The external USB disk is where your operating system is?  Where is JRiver installed?  More importantly, where is JRiver's Library (the database files) located?  Go to File > Library > Library Manager .  Then click on your library name.  Look in the header and it will give you information about the library, including where it's database is located.

I ask these questions because it's somewhat unusual to have your OS on an external drive.  It makes me wonder if you are doing something with Virtual Machines, or something else exotic that would reset your entire OS each time you reboot.  Or if you have RAM drives or something else like that.

Definitely a different problem than we normally see!

Brian.

ciccio1112

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 03:08:57 am »

Resolved, there was no check on file - --- Library main library.
Thanks anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up