INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Column Auto Sizing.... doesn't always work... (still a problem in v21)  (Read 1809 times)

DoubtingThomas

• Citizen of the Universe

This is still a problem in v21..

Column Auto Sizing does not always work, but so far I can't find a repeatable pattern.

It always seems to work in PlayingNow, but I'll sometimes click in a playlist and the columns are all very narrow, then I click out of that playlist and then back, Auto Sizing works.

Has anyone else noticed this, or found a repeatable pattern to better report the issue?

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=96790.0

BradATIMA

Re: Column Auto Sizing.... doesn't always work... (still a problem in v21)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 01:36:39 pm »

I have been unable to reproduce this problem so far. Could you create a backup of your library and e-mail it to me, and possibly provide some more detail on when this problem occurs? Does it happen when you just start Media Center, or does it happen when switching between different smartlists or view? I'm brad at jriver dot com.

DoubtingThomas

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 03:30:14 pm »

I have been unable to reproduce this problem so far. Could you create a backup of your library and e-mail it to me, and possibly provide some more detail on when this problem occurs? Does it happen when you just start Media Center, or does it happen when switching between different smartlists or view? I'm brad at jriver dot com.

Thanks.  I cannot find a pattern, other than it does occur and the issue continues from v20 when I first reported it.

pgrisham

• World Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 09:28:05 am »

I have noticed this as well. I will also search for a repeatable scenario.

BradATIMA

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 09:48:00 am »

Could someone volunteer and create a library back-up and then e-mail that to me? My e-mail is list in my previous post.

DoubtingThomas

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 11:45:11 am »

Could someone volunteer and create a library back-up and then e-mail that to me? My e-mail is list in my previous post.

Sent
Pages: [1]   Go Up