INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with New install Of JRiver and with the new update sent today  (Read 1578 times)

snake333

Hello everyone,  I recently purchased the new software through PayPal.  It downloaded with no errors at that the time of purchase.  The program was playing my music without issue, but everytime I opened the software it would give a pop-up stating that my trial would end in X amount of days, again I purchased the Master License.  Today the software notified me that a upgrade was ready to install.  I did the install and this is when half of my music that was in the software library and all of my high resolution music just was not located under Audio in the tree.  Also, my cover art is not available for the music that has remained in the library.  I called the JRiver office and they sent me my Master license to do a restore.  This was done, but the program did not restore my music.

Can someone from tech tell me what I need to do to get this software to work properly, or guide me on how I can get a refund if the product is defective.  I feel that it a small technical issue that someone from JRiver should be able to resolve.  Again the music lost from the library occurred after the installation.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Problems with New install Of JRiver and with the new update sent today
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 04:27:57 pm »

It's hard to say what you should do since there's not much to go on.

Here's how to restore your license:
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Restoring_a_License

You must download and install first, then Restore.  Your license must match the version you have installed.

Was your previous install running MC21?  If so, you can restore any backup made from it.  File > Library > Restore.  MC makes automatic backups.

Or you can set up your auto import options again.  See "Getting Started" in my signature.
Pages: [1]   Go Up