INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 9.1.243 beta available  (Read 8164 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Media Center 9.1.243 beta available
« on: September 02, 2003, 02:21:17 pm »

Please read carefully before downloading.

This is BETA software.  There are still some known (and unknown) bugs.  

The latest known stable version of 9.1 beta is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter9_1.exe

The latest build of 9.1 beta is here:

ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/music/MediaCenter91243.exe    

Please report only known problems in this thread.   If you want to discuss changes in the UI, please use another thread.

History:
1. NEW: MC fully supports images (internal and external) and thumbnails when connected to Media Server.
2. NEW: mini-me supports 32-bit PNG files with alpha.
3. Fixed: History and remembering last start page didn't work properly if a path contained a backslash.
4. Changed: CD / DVD volume names can no longer contain backslashes.
5. Fixed: MC's view would not update properly after using Ctrl+Shift+0...5 to set the rating of the playing song.
6. Fixed: Action Window > Detailed Info wouldn't keep the field list synchronized with the right list when adding / removing fields.
7. Fixed: Visualization Studio wouldn't save editing of text fields.
8. Fixed: Visualizations would flip the spectrum analyzer peak colors each save.
9. Fixed: Volume slider didn't remember the grab offset when grabbing and dragging.
10. Fixed: In certain cases, the tree would scroll right. (again, to see more horizontally in the tree use the tree / list splitter)
11. Fixed: If menus were invoked from the Action Window header they could fire another menu after making a selection.
12. Changed: When switching views, MC is better about loading view and Action Window at the same time. (instead of flashing one then the next)
13. Changed: MC displays a wait cursor while loading a view.
14. Changed: MC shows a wait cursor anytime it shows the animated wait message.
15. Fixed: MC would not save the scroll, selection, etc. state when doing a refresh (F5).
16. NEW: While loading a view, MC displays what it is doing in the status bar.
17. Fixed: Main windows would resize if a border was grabed while MC was inactive.
18. Fixed: Keyboard shortcuts did not work in the embedded browser window.
19. Fixed: Playback options page would not alway save settings.
20. Fixed: MC would load default view settings in some cases that didn't fit well with the media types displayed.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Valissystem

• World Citizen
  • Muso on ice...
Re: Media Center 9.1.243 beta available
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2003, 04:03:30 pm »

When showing an empty playlist in the Action Window. Dragging files from the rightside Panes or Playing Now listing, onto the Action Window does not keep correct order - the first track is always transposed to the bottom.

Media Center Registered 9.1.243 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox\

Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 4 (Build 2195)
Intel Pentium III 698 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 261 MB, Free - 44 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1226 / Shell32.dll: 5.00.3700.6705 / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeSecure   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive F:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive E: SONY     CD-RW  CRX700E     Addr: 2:0:0  Speed:4  MaxSpeed:8  BurnProof:No
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: Yes
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

knickelfarz

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2003, 04:19:00 pm »

2. NEW: mini-me supports 32-bit PNG files with alpha.

It seems to ignore the "TransColor" now... Or can alpha only be used without "TransColor" for the same image? Maybe you can take a look at my ugly MiniTestSkin again ;)
Install MiniTest Skin

LisaRCT

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2003, 05:30:28 pm »

Clicking on the Volume slider area used to cause the Volume slider to jump to the cursor, adjusting the volume . . . .
now you must actually grab & drag the slider to make a change.  This only happens in Mega-Me (all of em), but not in Mini-Me mode.
Bug?

warrensomebody

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2003, 05:45:16 pm »

I'm still seeing the problem with the track position cursor, reported here: http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=display;num=1061583465;start=28#28

Even without any crossfade, the cursor position still jumps to the beginning with 5 seconds to go. The track name changes too. The time counter now counts from -5 secs up to 0 (which is an improvement), but in general, this behavior just seems wrong. Why would I ever want to see the name of the next track in the "current file" area while the current one is playing?

Thanks,

Warren

MGD_King

• It's not easy being me, but it sure is fun!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2003, 06:53:51 pm »

author=warrensomebody
Even without any crossfade, the cursor position still jumps to the beginning with 5 seconds to go. The track name changes too. The time counter now counts from -5 secs up to 0 (which is an improvement), but in general, this behavior just seems wrong. Why would I ever want to see the name of the next track in the "current file" area while the current one is playing?

Thanks,

Warren

Warren, I may be wrong, but I think MC is supposed to do that as it's showing what the next file is and that it's loading that portion into memory. I don't see it as a big deal, in fact, I like it and wish that my car's MP3 player did the same thing. 8)

I did a clean install of 9.1.243 and I'm still noticing an issue with visualizations. It appears jerky, and when I make changes to the visualization studio, the changes don't take affect until MC is restarted. And when they do take affect, they're jerky. This didn't happen on 9.0.180.

When I installed and click the "Run Now" the app launched, but the scan for files dialog box was hidden under the app and I thought that it had hung up or crashed. It wasn't until I clicked the program in Windows task bar two or three times did I see the scan dialog box.

MJ8 was so sweet, right click, properties, BANG! There you go, editing the properties the way you should be able to instead of having to drill down two or three levels.

Cover art I thought was stored in the tracks ripped with 9.1.242 were never saved into the files.  I can't see them now. Is that normal?

System Info:
Media Center 9.1.243 -- C:\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
AMD Athlon 2099 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1048 MB, Free - 754 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1226 / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1233 (xpsp2.030604-1804) / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0002) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0002)

Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive H:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive E: LITE-ON  LTR-52246S         Addr: 2:0:0  Speed:52  MaxSpeed:52  BurnProof:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes

Juergen

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2003, 08:03:20 pm »

Hi,

I posted this already to 241 and 242  - for me there is no change in 243.

My observation:

When I want to apply the Replay Gain to my Ipod (right click on Ipod than SYNCHRTONIZE IPOD INFO WITH PC) MC9.1 just crashes without any error message. It simply disappears... In some rare cases it doesn't crash, but it does just nothing, at least I cant see any reaction of the programm.

Seems to be a bug?

Juergen

------------------------------------------------------------

5TillFree

• Recent member
  • Rock On!
Trying to rip consecutive CD's hangs MC.243
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2003, 08:39:20 pm »

This is the 4th time I've posted this error. It's still here. Is it just mine or is anyone else having this problem? I'd REALLY appreciate some feedback on this - I haven't ever heard anything. This problem is really annoying!

Trying to rip consecutive CD's hangs MC.  (Appears to be a problem with refreshing CD contents data?). After successfully ripping a CD, if another is placed in the tray and a rip is attempted it just hangs at "Initializing..." the 1st song. Attempts to "Cancel" do not work. MC isn't hung, just the Ripping function. (you can play other media, etc.). The only way to get out of the hung "CD Rip (Copy)" dialog is to shut down MC.  This has occured on 3 different CDROMs so I don't suspect hardware.

Here's the info on the OTHER 2 CDROMs not listed in Sys report:  
Artec Model DHI-G40- IDE-DVD 16X, MSI Model MS-8332- IDE 32x12x40

======================================

Media Center Registered 9.1.243 -- C:\Program Files\_MULTIMEDIA\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 4 (Build 2195)
Intel Pentium 4 2350 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1047 MB, Free - 785 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 / Shell32.dll: 5.00.3700.6705 / wnaspi32.dll: 4.71 (0001) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-2002 Adaptec, Inc. / Aspi32.sys: 4.71 (0001)

Ripping /   Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive F: YAMAHA   CRW2200E           Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:18  MaxSpeed:20  BurnProof:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No

»» Select Windows Freeware ««
http://www.SelectFreeware.com

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2003, 08:56:28 pm »

Negative play time

Explanation here: (and a way to make it not happen)
http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=display;num=1061864730

Alpha + Trans color

When loading, it only uses the Trans color if the image doesn't contain alpha. (so you can't use both at once)
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

jleerigby

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2003, 11:04:06 pm »

Trying to rip consecutive CD's hangs MC.  (Appears to be a problem with refreshing CD contents data?). After successfully ripping a CD, if another is placed in the tray and a rip is attempted it just hangs at "Initializing..." the 1st song. Attempts to "Cancel" do not work. MC isn't hung, just the Ripping function. (you can play other media, etc.). The only way to get out of the hung "CD Rip (Copy)" dialog is to shut down MC.  This has occured on 3 different CDROMs so I don't suspect hardware.  

Yes - I had that last weekend when I burned some CDs for the first time in ages.  I burned 6 in all but had to close and restart MC between each one.  Sorry, I should've posted the details but missus was using the phone line!

nila

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2003, 12:19:28 am »

MC seems to ignore the skin selection made upon install and instead just starts in PixOS skin.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2003, 01:44:31 am »

Open - First Reported: 29.08.2003
Horizontal scrollbar is missing in Organization Tree
When expanding e.g. playlists with long filenames or in x-subfolder, a vertical Scrollbar is needed, but it's not there  :'( (tested with build in Skins PixOS, Green Eyes, Z). I realized your comment on this build
10. Fixed: In certain cases, the tree would scroll right. (again, to see more horizontally in the tree use the tree / list splitter)
, but this is no solution. To make the tree half screen, only to see all the complete album names (albums as playlists) e.g. is no (good) way to solve this.
(¯`·. Please bring back the horizontal scroll bar .·`¯)

Open - First Reported: 30.08.2003
Contrast of playing file in Playing Now in Action Window
In the Playing now tab of the action window the playing file is highlighted... or should be. In the PixOS Skin the contrast beetween the not playing files and the playing one should be increased, I suggest.

Fixed - First Reported: 30.08.2003
Visualization Studio isn't working correct
When inserting a text, I'm not able to change it from default "Artsit - Name" to customized fields using the Studio. Have to edit the mjv-file manually. String Text works fine (via the Studio).

MGD_King

• It's not easy being me, but it sure is fun!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2003, 01:54:21 am »

When changing column views and applying the "Save This View For All Locations" isn't propogating to everywhere else. And when I close MC and reopen, none of my column choices were saved.

dragyn

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2003, 02:24:49 am »

When renaming tree view groups and schemes, the favorite list doesn't reflect the new names.

I have a file when it gets past 3:06:24, it starts counting back down and the slider is all the way to the left and doesn't move. The total playing time is 4:57:43.

TREEPATH= doesn't clear playing now or shuffle the list when shuffle is on. Broke after 226.

Gathering File Info window is sometimes maximized covering the whole screen.

Locate file (external) doesn't select the file like it used too. Also unable to locate a file in a given view scheme. Plus theres other stuff in the menu that don't do anything, like locate / keyword.

Can't drag columns to a new postion because the list doesn't scroll to the right when moving the mouse to the outer edge of the screen. Same thing happens with resizing columns.

If I move the rating column to the first column, everything works fine until a refresh. After that, there's a space at the left of the stars and the media type icon is missing from the second column. When this happens, the mouse doesn't correspond with the stars.

Media Center Registered 9.1.243 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

AMD Athlon 805 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 196 MB, Free - 45 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1233 (xpsp2.030604-1804) / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767

Burning /  Drive E: TEAC     CD-W54E            Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:4  MaxSpeed:4  BurnProof:No
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: No /  Write CD-Text: No

nila

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2003, 03:14:13 am »

BUG

Older mini-me skins are not working properly - the transparent areas are showing up as solid colour - please dont forget to make the new changes backwards compatible as there are a LOT of good old skins with the authors no longer around to update them.

David_1cog

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2003, 04:02:45 am »

Logitech 'Universal Scroll' function has not worked in MC9.1 for many builds now (it did work originally).

Using latest drivers / updates for mouse, XP, IE6, nVidia graphics.

Shadowen

• World Citizen
  • He was but a shadow of his former self...
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2003, 05:03:38 am »

My current buglist:

1) The JRiver video encoder and decoder codecs do not register properly when upgrading to any new version from any previous version.  I have to manually register the MJVideoEncoder.ax and MJVideoDecoder.ax files.  Strangely enough, if I completely uninstall Media Center, clear out the registry, and the directory, then do a fresh reinstall it registers fine.  

2) The graphics for the pause/play button do not toggle in TV Tuner mode when entering/exiting time-shifting mode.  

3) The Date (filename friendly) field in the Detailed Info screen does not generate unique names.  For example, If more than one file is created 1/1/98, both files would have a value of 19980101-000000 in the Date (filename friendly field).  

6) No handle to resize Media Center window in upper left corner. I think the menu pulldowns are a little too close to the edge.

7) With Media Server running, browsing some websites causes Media Center to warn about images missing from the library.  It appears that Media Server is somehow responding to traffic intended for the web browser.  For example, this URL http://computer.howstuffworks.com/router1.htm causes a missing file warning to appear for a file named g.gif.

Thanks,  
amwoza

gkerber

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2003, 05:12:29 am »

When changing column views and applying the "Save This View For All Locations" isn't propogating to everywhere else.

Confirmed, this has been like this for awhile.

gkerber

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2003, 05:13:24 am »

The leftover right click menu problem seems to have been fixed!

Thanks.

indevelopment

• Recent member
  • music is my ticket to freedom...
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2003, 05:50:53 am »

JLee,

about that CD ripping fault, do you happen to have an ipod plugged in at the same time? I may have a similar problem (or just a bung cd drive).

Grant

jimpmc

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2003, 07:28:50 am »

BUG:  

Under Tools>Options (General), I have double-click set to go to File Properties.  

Double-clicking on a track from the library opens and closes the action window, but does not bring you to file properties.  

-J

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2003, 07:29:08 am »

Logitech 'Universal Scroll' function has not worked in MC9.1 for many builds now (it did work originally).

Using latest drivers / updates for mouse, XP, IE6, nVidia graphics.

Not sure what "universal scroll" is.  Scrolling with the wheel works for me on Logitech mice.

Please start a new thread to discuss this.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2003, 07:30:29 am »

1) The JRiver video encoder and decoder codecs do not register properly when upgrading to any new version from any previous version.  I have to manually register the MJVideoEncoder.ax and MJVideoDecoder.ax files.  Strangely enough, if I completely uninstall Media Center, clear out the registry, and the directory, then do a fresh reinstall it registers fine.  

7) With Media Server running, browsing some websites causes Media Center to warn about images missing from the library.  It appears that Media Server is somehow responding to traffic intended for the web browser.  For example, this URL http://computer.howstuffworks.com/router1.htm causes a missing file warning to appear for a file named g.gif.

These are probably not MC bugs.  Please start a new thread to discsuss.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2003, 07:35:26 am »

MJ8 was so sweet, right click, properties, BANG! There you go, editing the properties the way you should be able to instead of having to drill down two or three levels.

In list view, you can use F2 or a "slow double click" to edit any field you can select.  Up and down arrow advance to the next item.

NoCodeUK

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2003, 10:16:28 am »

Sound recorder is broken again...

Very long delay when trying to start recording.  This happened before and it was fixed.

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

retrospek

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Hello !
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2003, 10:51:13 am »

Since this build of MC I'm not getting my Cover Art on the remote PC when connected through the Media Server.

Instead when I double-click on a track on my client PC, the Server displays a dialog saying 'Please Update Library - Missing File - Folder.JPG'.

This did work previously.

Thanks,

Mark

ZRocker

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2003, 11:25:32 am »

Bug:
1. Inplace editing of tag data (in a playlist like Playing Now) still does not work if multiple tracks are selected, you press F2 (edit/rename) and press the Tab key to switch to the next adjacent field.  This has not worked in a long time for MC 9.1...reported at least 30 days ago.  Works if you only have one track selected though (go figure).

Suggestion/Request:
1. Would be nice if the status line for track information showed more information that included the statistics for the entire active content view (like total # tracks, size, duration)...including what it shows now for the currently selected track or tracks.  Lots of room for more info (even if you have a modest size toolbar customization).

rocketsauce

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2003, 11:27:03 am »

I have a file when it gets past 3:06:24, it starts counting back down and the slider is all the way to the left and doesn't move. The total playing time is 4:57:43.

If it's an MP3, it probably has a corrupt or missing VBR header. You can try running it thru VBRFix to see if the fixes the problem.

http://www.willwap.co.uk/Programs/vbrfix.html

Rob

SteveG

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2003, 11:34:17 am »

Juergen,

Lets address the iPod problem in the following thread...

http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=display;num=1061244490

Can you try 'Initializing' your iPod and starting clean with a small number of files for your testing?

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2003, 11:55:44 am »

Vertical Scrollbars in the Panes are not being drawn if they're not active. Clicking in the empty space shows the disabled graphic for them, however.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2003, 12:09:15 pm »

Alpha Blending doesn't appear to be working on Window Objects in Metamorphis.

I'm not trying to alpha blend to the desktop. I'm trying to alphablend one metamorphis window on top of another metamorphis window. And I need to use a window for this for two reasons:

1. It's going to slide. The metamorphis scripting language only allows for animated motion on windows.

2. It has controls on it.

clout

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2003, 12:42:31 pm »

Vertical Scrollbars in the Panes are not being drawn if they're not active. Clicking in the empty space shows the disabled graphic for them, however.

If a pane does not need a scrollbar, the empty scrollbar is not drawn until you click in the pane.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2003, 12:47:57 pm »

If a pane does not need a scrollbar, the empty scrollbar is not drawn until you click in the pane.

I realize that's what's happening. But why? Why bother hiding an empty scrollbar? Why bother showing it just because you clicked in the pane? Either show it or not. It doesn't matter which... :P

clout

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2003, 12:52:26 pm »

When showing an empty playlist in the Action Window. Dragging files from the rightside Panes or Playing Now listing, onto the Action Window does not keep correct order - the first track is always transposed to the bottom.

Confirmed.

When running full screen, I cannot bring up the taskbar in XP without first clicking on the small area of the desktop that is visible in top left or right corner of screen(near yhe rounded corners of skin).

clout

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2003, 01:00:21 pm »

Doof wrote:
I realize that's what's happening. But why? Why bother hiding an empty scrollbar? Why bother showing it just because you clicked in the pane? Either show it or not. It doesn't matter which...

I'd rather see the empty scrollbar drawn to keep the "look" right.  If it is not drawn at least a vertical line to seperate the panes and extend the background of the selected item to this line.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2003, 01:07:47 pm »

Please move discussion out of this thread.  It makes it easier to find the bugs.

Thanks.

paulbailie

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2003, 01:23:43 pm »

I have a cd writer and a dvd writer. When burning cd's I'm forced to use the slower dvd writer, even though I have set the cd writer to be used in options. When it comes to the actual burn, the ability to change recorders is greyed out. ?
Media Center Registered 9.1.243 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

AMD Athlon 1801 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 193 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1226 / Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1233 (xpsp2.030604-1804) / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:IDE   Read speed:Max

Burning /  Drive D: PIONEER  DVD-RW  DVR-106D   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:16  MaxSpeed:16  BurnProof:Yes
 Drive E: TEAC     CD-W540E           Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:40  MaxSpeed:40  BurnProof:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
I'd rather die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather, than screaming in terror, like his passengers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up