INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver rewind issue on Linn Accurate DS with MC21 and MC22  (Read 4087 times)

Stigmater

• Recent member
JRiver rewind issue on Linn Accurate DS with MC21 and MC22
« on: January 02, 2016, 03:46:41 am »

After installing JRiver MC21 on my iMac [ Using it as a server UPnP to my Linn Akurate] I faced following issue:
When rewind song forward or back while its playng on Media center or with JRemote on iPad , Linn just restart it self and it's happen every time I want to rewind playing song.
It took me time to understand that the issue is not my Linn and not its new firmware that came recently , only after a couple of days that I'm breaking my head what could it be, flashing old firmwares to my linn and searching for cure over web pages , i followed suggestion from Linn forum to try maybe MC20.
Thats what i did , i installed back MC20 , needed to configure it from scratch but thats not the point, whats important is that it helped .

Dear JRiver developers , please advice why I'm facing such issue and please tell if you going to fix it in next updates .

For now I'm using MC20 even though i purchased the lisence and expect to use the latest bug free software.

Thanks

mk_linn

• Recent member
Re: JRiver rewind issue on Linn Accurate DS with MC20
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 03:11:41 pm »

Hi, i have the Same Problem with linn Klimax. Is there Any Solution? Or mc22 works?
Otherwise i have to use mc20 forever.

Best regards

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: JRiver rewind issue on Linn Accurate DS with MC20
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 04:38:54 pm »

Problems that are different between versions are usually because the settings are different.

Stigmater

• Recent member
Re: JRiver rewind issue on Linn Accurate DS with MC21 and MC22
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 12:46:44 am »

Now same happens with MC22

Someone aware of the issue ?
I'm stuck on MC20 and can't upgrade because of this.

Pages: [1]   Go Up