INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC21 on debian doesn't (always) shrink images as expected  (Read 1827 times)

gianluigi

MC21 on debian doesn't (always) shrink images as expected
« on: January 23, 2016, 02:48:21 pm »

Hi,
I'm from Italy and have just installed MC21 on linux debian 8.2 using the .deb package. Everything went well but I had a bad surprise about the behavior related to images, I mean the possibility to shrink images appearing in the screen when it shows for example the album collection on top and below the detail of the album's elements.
Such a presentation is the same for music as for images and works very well on Windows. To the opposite on Debian it works in the same way only in some cases and seems to be unpredictable, in most of the cases shrinking images doesn't work under a certain (quite high) limit. When it's music it's no so important as it concerns the covers view but with images it's a very big issue.
So I'm thinking if there is a correct or wrong way to install Debian or to set the MC21 options to avoid this issue.
By the way I noted that installing Debian with an ext4 format and 4 partitions seems a good way but I would like to know the complete and real rule.
Thanks for any answer
Gianluigi  
Pages: [1]   Go Up