INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Convolution  (Read 2562 times)

robertisonline

• Junior Woodchuck
Convolution
« on: January 27, 2016, 07:09:55 pm »

Hi,

I'm just wondering what 3rd-party tools exist for convolution and how to get the most accurate results. Also, what other tools exist for room analysis measurement or products that will help with things like isolation, bass-traps, and the like.

Thanks!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Convolution
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 12:42:32 am »

Did you try a search?  There are several threads here.

GiAnt

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 11:47:10 am »

Similarly to Bobby Digital I would like to know if a second convolution is possible in JRiver MC for Mac by using third party software (e.g. like convolver vst for Windos OS). I have searched through the forum but unsuccessfully.
Many thanks

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 01:55:33 pm »

have you guys read MWillems brilliant guide? => .. http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=87538.0  read this first if not and then you might be able to ask more specific questions.

GiAnt

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 02:31:58 am »

Thanks to the invaluable Mwillems' tutorial and his kind answers to my previous questions, I have successfully tuned under Windows my entirely JRiver-based 4 way active speakers.

MC is the best software for digital music lovers and particularly for enthusiast DIY audiophiles and this forum a treasure trove.

I have read one more time the above mentioned guide, but I didn't find any reference to my question, i.e. if, similarly to the Windows version of MC, in the Mac version too is possible add, through 3rd party software, a second convolution (used by me for DRC). Under Seven I use for DRC filters, VST convolver loaded before the JRiver integrated convolver managing the XO FIR filters.

Many many thanks for patience and attention.
Pages: [1]   Go Up