INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FIXED: Performer Shop: Credit Card Problem and Monthly Subscription  (Read 47338 times)

B73

• Recent member

I got this e-mail: "There was a problem charging your credit card for your monthly Performer music subscription. Please verify that your billing information is up to date by clicking the 'Account' button in the Performer Store and selecting 'Update Billing Information...'."

Since I haven't made any changes to my account this is very strange. Anyway, I updated the billing information once again and now it seems that you removed me from the monthly subscription (without giving me any information on that!). However, the billing information is (still) correct so I can only give you this one. So what should I do now? Thanks.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Performer Shop: Credit Card Problem and Monthly Subscription
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 10:56:44 am »

We're working on it.  It's the same problem caused by our bank switching on us.  We fixed the credit card handling, but still haven't gotten Performer working yet.  Hopefully later today...
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

B73

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 05:07:05 am »

The shop is working but only with the 30 seconds option... It's also not possible to switch back to the monthly subscription.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 06:38:27 am »

It's a problem caused by our back end credit card processor.  It should be fixed by mid-week.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

JohnT

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 05:50:58 pm »

This is working again, sorry for the interruption in service.  For anyone that had their subscription automatically canceled in the past week or so, I restarted their subscription and gave them a $10.00 credit so if you check your credit card bill you'll see a $2.99 charge rather than $12.99.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

Swannque

• Recent member
Re: FIXED: Performer Shop: Credit Card Problem and Monthly Subscription
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 07:30:09 pm »

I am still having the performer store login issue. And I can't get a new password sent to me. Any solution?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: FIXED: Performer Shop: Credit Card Problem and Monthly Subscription
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 08:01:31 pm »

We will be back to you tomorrow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up