INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deleting Zones Accidentally: No confirmation prompt  (Read 1464 times)

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Deleting Zones Accidentally: No confirmation prompt
« on: February 16, 2016, 06:57:32 pm »

How many times have you pressed delete to remove a song from Playing Now and gotten a pop up asking if you wanted to delete the zone?  This happens to me once a week or so, and it's nice, so I don't delete my zones.

But now, twice in 3 days, I've accidentally deleted a zone!  Both times, I saw a highlighted track in Playing Now and pressed delete.  The actual key combination on a Mac keyboard is <function><delete> .  Both times, it just deleted my zone with no prompting.

Worse, this zone doesn't seem to be stored in the library backups.  I restored from backups both times, restoring just settings, and the zone was not restored.  Or am I missing something and zones are in the Library portion of the backup?

I've manually recreated it both times.  Not a huge big deal, but it cost me a bit of time and effort each time.

I know this happened on 21.0.48 for certain.  I *think* it happened on 21.0.45 also, but not sure about that.

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up