INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 18 playback issues  (Read 4262 times)

lynda_ken

MC 18 playback issues
« on: March 05, 2016, 09:42:22 am »

I recently reformatted my computer. I saved all of my music on an external hard drive, reinstalled windows, upgraded to windows 10 and then installed MC18 back on my computer. MC18 found all of the files but when I go to select ANY file the playback will not start or 1 second will play. No sound, no error message nothing. I tried installing MC21 and the same problem existed with that version as well. I searched the forum and found nothing similar to the issue I am having. Please help. Thanks. Ken

lynda_ken

Re: MC 18 playback issues
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 03:30:51 pm »

Does JRiver support really exist? $50 dollar purchase and absolutely NO support!!! Good thing I did not waste my money on MC21 which does not work for me either....

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 04:35:06 pm »

Can you find the files in Explorer?  Are they on the drive and in the folderr where MC thinks they are?

lynda_ken

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 07:18:35 pm »

Yes, the files are all there and MC has imported them all. I can see the file sizes, album art, and file length in MC.

dlmax63

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 01:22:01 am »

If you've got Windows, you may have permissions issues. I seem to remember a similar issue once upon a time when transferring files to a different machine. You'll need to have full permissions for everything to be happy.
Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day!
Pages: [1]   Go Up