INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art Size - MyMovies XML  (Read 1135 times)

daisywan

Cover Art Size - MyMovies XML
« on: April 08, 2016, 10:01:58 pm »

Hi all

I'm trialing out JRiver right now. All of my movies are stored in MyMovies Collection Management. I've followed the (outdated) wiki here to enable MyMovies to support JRiver, and I've tested it today on Sicario UHD.
https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/MyMovies

Unfortunately, I have an issue with cover art. As you can see in Theatre View, the cover is cut-off. I've attached the scanned UHD cover that I've got in MyMovies which is the right size. Is there anyway to get JRiver and MyMovies to play nice? I'm desperate to leave MyMovies, but their Collection Management is second to none.

Thanks for any help.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Cover Art Size - MyMovies XML
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 11:00:17 am »

Go to Standard View and look at the movie cover.  Is it cropped there too?  I wonder if MC is using the same image from your MyMovies collection or not.

Highlight that movie and open the Tag Action Window (Edit > Tag).  Now go find the [Image File] tag.  The name there, should be the file name of the JPG in the SAME directory as the movie file.  Go look at that image with an external image viewer.

This should give you some good information to work with and hopefully provide a clue as to getting this working properly.

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up