INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Specific list styles per level?  (Read 2981 times)

jsbenson

• Recent member
Specific list styles per level?
« on: August 22, 2016, 03:43:46 pm »

Is it possible to have specific list styles per level in a heirarchy in theater view?

In other words, at the root level can I display like this:

Next level:

Bottom level:

jsbenson

• Recent member
Re: Specific list styles per level?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 12:40:33 pm »

Bump

ferday

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 09:56:50 pm »

i'm not sure i understand very well what the ultimate goal is...  but the short answer is yes you can change the list level view to some extent by customising your theatre views

stricko

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 12:53:12 am »

Am i missing something about Theatre Views? if i change the list view at one level, it changes all the levels, except the bottom one. Definitely more config options please. for example, is it possible to change which tags are displayed when you reach an individual audio track or video file, or the tags that are displayed when you roll over an item in certain list views. user configurable and selectable list views would be a great addition to theatre view.

while we are on subject, does anyone else share the view that theatre view is the poor relation within MC. it doesnt seem to have changed much in the last few releases.

jsbenson

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 07:25:08 pm »

Am i missing something about Theatre Views? if i change the list view at one level, it changes all the levels, except the bottom one.

Exactly.  This is why I was asking.  It appears as though the view styles apply to all levels.

jsbenson

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 07:26:22 pm »

i'm not sure i understand very well what the ultimate goal is...  but the short answer is yes you can change the list level view to some extent by customising your theatre views

Doesn't appear to be independent.  That would be really cool though if I might add the suggestion.

jsbenson

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 07:28:15 pm »

The example I gave above was only accomplished by changing the styles and then taking the screenshots.  In the end, they all ended up with the same style at all three levels.
Pages: [1]   Go Up