INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlist problems on JRemote on IOS 10 Beta  (Read 4959 times)

Aircub

• Junior Woodchuck
Playlist problems on JRemote on IOS 10 Beta
« on: July 26, 2016, 04:24:25 am »

I have loaded the IOS 10 Public Beta on my ipad and have noticed a couple of problems with JRemote

When in the now playing view if a track is left swiped +Playlist is shown but when selected it just disapears and does nothing.

In the standard view swiping from the left brings across the playlist (you have to avoid the middle of the pane as it brings across the ipad multi app view instead) However once the playlist is displayed it is almost impossible to fick it away it is very unresponsive and often can only be dismissed by restarting the app.

I don't know if JRiver are trialling IOS 10 but with its iminent release I thought it prudent to post these findings.

M_Cantafio

Re: Playlist problems on JRemote on IOS 10 Beta
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 06:01:28 am »

Bump

amargolis

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 03:14:59 pm »

Bumpity bumpsky! Having same problem. Are we the only ones? Any insight or possible fixes would be super appreciated!

amsco15

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 03:26:06 pm »

You are not the only ones who have noticed these problems.  Please see the discussions in the links below.  We wait...........

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,107011.0.html

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f11-software/jremote-ios-10-issue-29911/

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 03:40:19 pm »

There is a new build in the process that is working with iOS10 but breaks iOS < 10 so we need to resolve that issue first.

amsco15

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 07:57:12 pm »

There is a new build in the process that is working with iOS10 but breaks iOS < 10 so we need to resolve that issue first.

Thank you for the update!!

Daverich4

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 01:47:34 pm »

Just checking in to see how this is going. Currently I use my iPhone to do the things that are broken in the iPad version of JRemote but I'd prefer to just use my iPad. Thanks.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 09:12:50 am »

Just checking in to see how this is going. Currently I use my iPhone to do the things that are broken in the iPad version of JRemote but I'd prefer to just use my iPad. Thanks.
I'm in the same boat. We are working on some possible solutions. One would be to freeze the current version for iOS <10 and make a new build going forward.

DJLegba

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 11:01:20 am »

I'm in the same boat. We are working on some possible solutions. One would be to freeze the current version for iOS <10 and make a new build going forward.

My iPad is stuck at iOS 9 and the current version of JRemote still has a few bugs (random crashes, especially when attempting to view associated PDFs, some date fields not formatting correctly, incorrect items being added to Now Playing after some searches). I was hoping at least some of those would be addressed with the new release.

Pet4

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2016, 07:43:33 am »

I have this problem with JRemote on iPhone, iPad (IOS 10) and on android Galaxy S7. Applications C5+ and naim Works with JRiver server OK.
Peter

Daverich4

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2016, 09:55:02 am »

Just checking in again. Is JRemote being discontinued? It's still for sale in the App Store which doesn't seem right without some kind if disclaimer.

bob

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2016, 07:47:11 pm »

There is a iOS 10 beta build we are testing internally.

Aircub

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2016, 04:08:27 am »

Great that it will at last be resolved.

It was July when I posted the problem with playlist, so it will be good to get it working as it was one of the features I used the most!

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up