INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Connectivity Problem with PSAudio  (Read 2966 times)

BT

Connectivity Problem with PSAudio
« on: September 29, 2016, 10:06:25 am »

I asked for a refund from your support team but apparently i had a 30 trial period. I don't think that happen because as I recollect as I had tried J River on my Mac sometime before so wasn't eligible. However I only trailed it for 24 hours then and on this occasion a few days.

Your software does not seem fit for purpose on a Mac as yet. And yet it has many features I would have liked to enjoyed. I was trying to become a happy user and contacted PSAudio on three occasions to help me try to set it up with my Dac. But it kept losing connectivity, if that is the right terminology. I had no choice but to stop using your product as I was spending more time trying to get it to work than using it.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Connectivity Problem with PSAudio
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 10:10:59 am »

We provide a 30 day trial of the full version so we don't offer refunds.

We can probably help you get it working if you provide some details.

"Lost connectivity" is often just a network problem. 

BT

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 05:17:41 am »

You obviously didnt read the post where i explained i didn't get a 30 trial because i had used it before for 24 hours.....

Don't worry i shall not be using the programme and certainly will not be recommending your product....
Trying to get support from you is like trying to climb Everest. I am a music lover not a technician and your site rates among one of the most difficult i have tried to use. You clearly don't want not techie customers.

robertus3

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 07:10:21 am »

Hi Bt,

As a long time user, I,m sorry to read you are no satisfied. Of course you can stick to your decision, but why not give it a try in this forum to solve your problem. My experience in this forum that jriver developers and users are gladly to help fellow music lovers.

So, what do you have to lose?

As far as the refund issue, that,s something between you and JRiver, but helping with problems is a joint effort.

Hope you accept this invitation, and otherwise I hope you find another program that fits your needs.

Greetings, Robert.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 07:56:14 am »

Hi Bt,

As a long time user, I,m sorry to read you are no satisfied. Of course you can stick to your decision, but why not give it a try in this forum to solve your problem. My experience in this forum that jriver developers and users are gladly to help fellow music lovers.

So, what do you have to lose?

As far as the refund issue, that,s something between you and JRiver, but helping with problems is a joint effort.

Hope you accept this invitation, and otherwise I hope you find another program that fits your needs.

Greetings, Robert.
It is people like you, Robert, with such a kind and helpful attitude, that make this forum a great place for people who are interested in learning.  Thank you.

Jim

Toddcc1

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 01:02:03 am »

Which PSAudio DAC do you have?  I recently downloaded JRiver and have it running on my Macbook, connected to a PSAudio DAC.  Put forth a large effort to get the PSAudio DAC up and running properly.  Either way, I may have some familiarity with what may or may not be going on. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up