INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing DVD VIDEO_TS/IFO (with control) via J River media server (network)?  (Read 1783 times)

scottm_dj

• Recent member

Hey all...I have a question for everyone...

I use the media server to play nearly every file format to my blu-ray player (dlna renderer) and dedicated DSD DAC.  The one thing I can't figure out is how to play a VIDEO_TS structure so there is on-screen "cursor control".   Specifically I ripped the two amazing surround tracks from my Fleetwood Mac Mirage and Tusk deluxe editions (phenomenal sound by the way!) and i would like to play them without using the disc as my player is having issues playing physical media.    I can get it to load and instantly play via the IFO file...but how can i get control to choose tracks once it starts?  Is that possible in a J River config?  Of course if i play the disc itself i get the control...

I would also love to play my backed-up (and homemade) DVD-Audio ISO files as there's no other way to play them other than on disc...but unlike SACD ISO which works fantastic, there is no way to do that with DVD-Audio still?  I still have an ISO-playing Oppo player i'd love to get rid of but can't yet...

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up