INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver with (Non HT) multichannel Output  (Read 2622 times)

ST

• Junior Woodchuck
JRiver with (Non HT) multichannel Output
« on: November 06, 2016, 07:48:12 pm »

Hello,

I would appreciate if anyone could figure out how to use JRiver for the final output as described in chart. I have IR of Sydney concert hall and would like to incorporate them with my current setup. The functions that I like to use are:

1) VST plugin for the front channels.

2) The rear channels are mirror image of the front. However, if possible I would to like the rear channel separately with the VST plugin and delay. Not important.

3) I would also like to add another four speakers and possibly up to 24 channel for the impulse response. Please see chart.

My current setup is JRiver with VST plugin to Mytek via USB. The XLR feeds the front Amp and the RCA feeds the back Amp. I believe to incorporate more channels I need another interface after the PC with multiple channels output. I do not what the interface should be.

Would appreciate any feedback.

Thank You.
ST

My complete system setup in website

perceval

• Recent member
Re: JRiver with (Non HT) multichannel Output
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 07:14:03 am »

I don't know if you found your answer yet...

to get 24 outs you will need to go with pro audio stuff.  That will be pricey... but if you have a hall, then you probably have the means.

Something like the RME here:
http://www.rme-audio.de/en/products/m32da.php

If I were you, I'd move this to Gearslutz.com forums, you will get a lot more information about that kind of setup there.

ST

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: JRiver with (Non HT) multichannel Output
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 01:15:13 am »

I don't know if you found your answer yet...

to get 24 outs you will need to go with pro audio stuff.  That will be pricey... but if you have a hall, then you probably have the means.

Something like the RME here:
http://www.rme-audio.de/en/products/m32da.php

If I were you, I'd move this to Gearslutz.com forums, you will get a lot more information about that kind of setup there.

Thank you. I am actually looking at that but not sure if JRiver could control each channels individually.
My complete system setup in website
Pages: [1]   Go Up