INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Updating PONO v1.03 firmware to current problem  (Read 4269 times)

PhilNC

Updating PONO v1.03 firmware to current problem
« on: November 30, 2016, 05:44:59 pm »

Hi, New here and hope getting thru ok. This is reference to my PONO player which now starting to update things. Have v1.0.3 firmware in the PONO and have installed the current PONO Music Software on my Dell Win10 desktop. Software on computer seems to run ok except will not recognize the player. It sees the DVD drive ok but does not see the player. Also in windows explorer I see two USB drives which are the PONO unit but does not show content. Believe the firmware is the problem and tried to update the firmware but since the software doesn't recognize it I can't go further. This was tried based on the FAQ on the website.
Need suggestions to proceed. Thanks in advance. Phil   

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Updating PONO v1.03 firmware to current problem
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 05:58:03 pm »

Did you try powering everything off and back on?

PhilNC

Re: Updating PONO v1.03 firmware to current problem
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 07:09:23 pm »

Hi, Tried that before and also now and still problem. However got it OK now as I keep answering the question on the player if I wanted Music transfer mode with a NO. Answered Yes this last time and all went thru ok.
I have some radio equip I work with that uses different modes and was thinking too much. Guess Music transfer includes all types of transfer.  :)  Appreciate the help. All seems ok now. Looks like this site has a lot of other things going on here and will have to look around. Thanks for the help. Regards, Phil
Pages: [1]   Go Up