INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: PMW to timeout  (Read 25241 times)

wisker3600

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: PMW to timeout
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2016, 10:22:36 pm »

I bought some songs from iTunes. When I did this and wanted to transfer them to PMW I would go to Tools>Import and it would transfer the files to my Pono music library. When I tried to get the files on MC (my new Pono library) it did not work. It did not transfer anything!! What am I doing wrong? Help!!

RockyMalerbo

• Recent member
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2017, 09:58:12 pm »

Please help. I purchased 22.0.32 today for $49.98. I was not informed of the discount code for Pono People. Could I get  partial refund?

How does one get the blue light version?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2017, 02:08:40 am »

Please read the recent threads on Pono.  You need to download 22.0.54 and install it.  It's in a thread near the top of this board.

Phil Tunley

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2017, 04:37:22 pm »

As a refugee from PMW, I just started the 30-day trial.  I love the Pono player, and am looking for the best available support for it.  Where can I read about the current capabilities and limits for Pono support on JMC?

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2017, 02:54:08 am »

Welcome to the forum.  The pinned threads at the top of this board have as much as has been written about the changes. 

Our goal is to have an experience in MC that is identical to the one you had in PMW.  That, however, depends a little on Pono.  Their store, for example, or the firmware update process.

JohnT

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2017, 08:09:45 am »

Whenever they get their store working again, we'll do our best to support it as well as we can.  We can't promise anything more until we see how it works.  At the very least, we can auto-import any tracks you purchase and download from the new store.  Then we can easily manage them on your device.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2017, 03:20:42 am »

The coupon offer for a 25% discount has been extended through January 12.  It's MYLITTLEPONY .

Phil Tunley

« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2017, 03:34:25 pm »

Does the MYLITTLEPONY discount apply to the purchase of JRiver MC?  And how long does the MC license last, once I pay for it?

JimH

• Administrator
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2017, 01:02:09 am »

It does through January 12.  The license is good forever for the version you purchase.  Here's how our licensing works:
https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Updates
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up