INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not Importing One Artist  (Read 2509 times)

dtraylor

• Recent member
Not Importing One Artist
« on: February 18, 2017, 09:54:20 am »

???For some reason it is not importing one artist with five albums under the artist name. I have made sure that the contributing artist and album artist names are the same. It has imported all of my other music files. Have used the import feature several times with no luck.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Not Importing One Artist
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 10:05:48 am »

It may have imported the files, but the meta data is wrong or incomplete and they are not showing up where you expect them to be.

Go to Audio > Files and drill down into your disk location where you know those files are.  If you see them in this view, they are imported.  From here you can see what the Album, Artist, etc, tags are set to and correct them if necessary.

Brian.

dtraylor

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 03:37:47 pm »

Boy this system is very frustrating. I am unable to find how to post a topic. I need to know how to set JRiver to show up on my network as a media player. I had asked this before but did not save the reply. I am hoping that you can help in some way. Thanks

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 01:17:17 am »

You can start a "New Topic" with the button in the upper right corner of the index page.  You won't see that button unless you're there (up one level from here).
Pages: [1]   Go Up