INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with Pono Player after upgrading to Media Centre 22.0.88  (Read 3329 times)

frank.carsburg

Hi, I updated Media Centre to the latest version 2 days ago. Now when I sync new albums to my pono player, the files are copied over to the SD card (I can see them via file explorer in windows), but when the player scans for new music it does not find the new albums and the albums do not appear under artists or albums. I've tried this a number of times, tried rebooting the player, but it never seems to find the new albums. I can play the albums from media centre by accessing the SD card on the Pono, but I can't play the albums from the Pono.

Has anyone else got this problem? Is it a bug in the latest version of Media Centre?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Problem with Pono Player after upgrading to Media Centre 22.0.88
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 06:20:50 am »

What format are the files?  Ordinary FLAC?

frank.carsburg

Re: Problem with Pono Player after upgrading to Media Centre 22.0.88
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 07:37:07 am »

The files are ripped from CD using Exact Audio Copy and the FLAC encoder, so as far as I know they are standard FLAC. I have not updated that software. Previous albums that were synced to the Pono were ripped the same way and I didn't encounter the problem I have reported until yesterday.
Pages: [1]   Go Up