INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Windows 10 Audio Center won't display all albums  (Read 1558 times)

daphne67

Windows 10 Audio Center won't display all albums
« on: May 29, 2017, 03:31:34 pm »

Hello, I downloaded the JRiver trial version on a Windows 10 laptop expecting full functionality.  However, the Audio Center displays only 50% of my albums.  What can be done so that all albums will be displayed?  Music Library is on Synology DS216+II.

Thanks for any help.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Windows 10 Media Center won't display all albums
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 04:14:02 pm »

welcome to Interact and JRiver MC

any trial of MC is full function (nothing is hidden) check your settings

more info would help. maybe a few screen shots of you setup of MC and have a look at the wiki on importing your files.

https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Category:Frequently_Asked_Questions
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

ssands

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Windows 10 Audio Center won't display all albums
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 11:58:05 am »

Depending on the tagging of the albums, they may get sorted into different groupings. For example, if you had some Bob Dylan albums, they would get sorted under Bob Dylan. However, if you had an album that was tagged as Dylan and The Band, that would get sorted separately.
Sometimes, when I can't find a newly imported album, I'll check the Files sub-tree (on the left, under Audio), and look for the album there. Invariably, there is an issue with tagging that I then correct, refresh, and everything is fine.
Even slight variations in spelling can cause albums to be placed under separate headings.
Hope this helps.
Pages: [1]   Go Up