INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Crash on right-click with 22.0.108 [Solved]  (Read 1838 times)

sarastro

• Recent member
Crash on right-click with 22.0.108 [Solved]
« on: May 30, 2017, 09:51:54 am »

Hello,

MC22 auto-updated to the latest version, 22.0.108, and since then I'm having crashes on right-click. This happens when right clicking an entry in library/standard view and the sidebar, and isn't random, it happens every time. However, it works for tab headers and column headers, showing the right click menu. This started with 22.0.108, but currently the only previous version I have kept is 22.0.012, in which right-click is working as expected.

I'm on windows 10, with latest updates installed.

I looked in the log file, but the only thing I can decipher is an 'unhandled exception' near the end. I'm pasting it here : https://pastebin.com/1Hq7uics

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Crash on right-click with 22.0.108
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 10:04:37 am »

I can't duplicate that.  On right click a menu should pop up.  Are you running a pop-up blocker?

Video driver is another possibility.

ssands

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 11:53:55 am »

If you are on Windows 10 Creators Update, it may be useful to reinstall JRiver. I am not having the problems you've described and am on the latest.

sarastro

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 01:01:27 pm »

Thanks for your suggestions. I had already tried reinstalling and updating gpu.

But I think I found a solution. I imported an older library, from version 21, and noticed the problem didn't happen, strangely. Then re-imported my recent library, keeping import settings ticked off, and now all is well. I suppose it was some corrupt library setting? I can't think of a way to track it down, in any case ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up