INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: always download to internal mem of namad II  (Read 953 times)

tony_wk

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
always download to internal mem of namad II
« on: July 02, 2003, 08:40:16 am »

Every time I try to queue the songs to the nomad II download window by using whatever method, e.g. right click menu, portable download button in the status bar, or drag it to the left top quick launch bar, by default it queues in the internal memory. but since my internal memory is full, there will be an error message comes out when i try to download it.

is it possible to let me choose the internal/external memory when i want to download the songs to the mp3 player, if not, the right click menu, the download button will be less useful.

thanks.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: always download to internal mem of namad II
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 10:27:56 am »

Tony,

Under NomadII in the tree, you should see both "Internal" and "External" listed. Drag and drop your files onto External and you will be all set. After dropping the files, if you do 'Send to' the plugin will remember the path.

Steve

tony_wk

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 02:26:24 am »

yes, the right click menu and the quick send to bar can remember the path, but the little iPOD like button in the bottom bar always choose the path as internal. So I can't use that button to download the songs to my NOMAD II external memory.

thanks

tony

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2003, 06:39:28 am »

Tony,

That button was designed originally to be a quick easy default way to get files to a player. I will make this feature better in a future version.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up