INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Older version (MC 20?)  (Read 2557 times)

EfeTe

• Recent member
Older version (MC 20?)
« on: July 09, 2017, 10:07:58 pm »

Perhaps the guys here or the MC hierarchy could help me find a solution.

Purchased JRMC22 for both PC (love it, and works a treat via LAN to my PS Audio rig) and MAC. Unfortunately I started having issues with 22 on my old, and I mean really old, MAC to the point of 22 stopping working, crashing down continuously and making me lose interest.

It surely is a case of 22/23 not being able to handle the ancient, pre-cambric late 2008 MacBook Pro due to its OS being so old and weak. But I would like to continue using that specific old Mac which is otherwise gathering dust. So basically I went to a different version OS (Yosemite -still very outdated but should work huh) and attempted to install the program again, unfortunately to no avail. Basically it tells me I have no license for JMRC 20 -I do for 22- and that I should try with the current one.

Been unable to achieve that on the old, old Mac. Essencially I still have 4 more tries (read "Temporary Install Keys") before it won't let me try again. Maybe JRiver would help me out, "waive" this and instead of my 22 for Mac, let me install the good ol' 20 which should in turn work well with the arcaic late 2008 relic?

That would be much, much appreciated.

Anyway thoroughly enjoying JRiver on my desktop PC though (different setup). Playing back DSD128 there is a treat every time thanks!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Older version (MC 20?)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 07:04:01 am »

I cleared your restores.  We don't provide old licenses.  Sorry.

EfeTe

• Recent member
Re: Older version (MC 20?)
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 08:27:07 am »

OK Jim, thanks anyhow mate.
Pages: [1]   Go Up