INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DSP Studio sample rates  (Read 1811 times)

PvanBruckeNZ

DSP Studio sample rates
« on: July 12, 2017, 10:36:10 pm »

Hey all, first just wanna say how much I enjoy the functionality of MC22. I'm using it for audio to 5 devices and video to our projector media room setup. Everything is controlled by JRemote of my iPad and works really well. Just a query re output formats. My main audio streamer is a Naim Unitilite through a gigabit ethernet network. It has a DAC limit of 24/192KHz and is fine for 95% of what I'm listening to. Recently, I've got some higher res files at 24/352KHz, which it won't play natively. I've tried to change the output format to use 192KHZ for everything above this rate, but it's not working. The info for the songs in question on JRemote and the Naim display, tells me the file is still 352KHz. In the Audio Setup window on my server (an old gaming machine using Windows 7 and 4TB of striped SATA drives) the Naim setup just says to configure it through the DLNA setup. It's currently on Direct Sound, so just wondering if this uses the DSP or if that's where my problem lies?
Cheers, Pete

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: DSP Studio sample rates
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 06:41:22 am »

Welcome to the forum.  You're doing the right thing.  Maybe you missed the check box to the left that engages what you have set.

It won't work if you're using DLNA.  You need a direct connection.

PvanBruckeNZ

Re: DSP Studio sample rates
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 05:19:43 am »

Thanks Jim. Can you please clarify "direct connection" and how I'd set up MC22 to use it? Or does this need to be set up from the client end? 
Pages: [1]   Go Up