INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting files from playlist onto a disk or thumb drive using a mac  (Read 866 times)

ellarsee

I have a bunch of songs in a playlist that I want to put onto either a disk (DVD/CD) or a thumb drive. I read the manual and it kept saying to use the action window. Burn CD did not come up in the action window so I figured it just didn't like the drive in my old mac pro, so I made a special trip to get an external drive. When that didn't work, I did some more digging, and several years ago there was a note that burn CD doesn't work on the mac!
First of all, why doesn't the documentation say, "if you want to burn a CD, go to the action window, unless you own a mac, in that case you're screwed"?
Does it work in Linux BTW?

Why doesn't it work on a mac?  It's something that should take a first year programming student approximately a day to implement and test.

When will it work on a mac?  Yes, a lot of my need for the product is to play music, especially with Apple adding more suck to iTunes with every iteration.  However, I also want to make myself music thumb drives for long trips in my car, and if I can't do that, I also can't see myself shelling out money for a JRiver Media Center license.
Pages: [1]   Go Up