INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Important Request: Tagging  (Read 764 times)

nila

Important Request: Tagging
« on: June 26, 2003, 01:23:10 am »

Hey all :)

Started using the new tagging tool to tag a few of my pictures and see how it was working.

It worked great.
I'd definitely like to see the icon change thou depending on whether or not your in tagging mode or normal as sometimes the view scheme barely seems to change if all the panes show values that u cannot edit with it.

I'd also like to see the 'edit' mode work in the same method that the tagging originally worked where we could browse and tag easily depending on which part we clicked - maybe have it as a third option?
browsing/tagging/smart

The main point though and the biggest problem is a problem I've had with other fields with audio too.

My list of people is disappearing if I select a new bunch of files. This isn't really very helpful and I want the full list to be visible at all times.

I also want this with all my other fields too even for just artist. Could this PLEASE be made an option where we can see ALL values for that field, not just ones for the files selected.
It'd make MC 100 times easier for me for tagging.

Pretty please.

nila

Re: Important Request: Tagging
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2003, 01:25:34 am »

Even better would be just be a button on the new Location toolbar.

'Show all values'/'Show selected Values'

Selected would be good when just tweaking a few files in a group of already tagged files.
All is better when tagging a lot of files totally untagged.
Pages: [1]   Go Up