INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amending pathname for Art Covers (Image files)  (Read 1373 times)

mplicit

• Junior Woodchuck
Amending pathname for Art Covers (Image files)
« on: November 12, 2017, 07:17:46 am »

Is there a way to find replace the pathname of the image files the same way as the function available in the Library tools to find replace the pathname of the database in the Library?

Thanks

RN

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Amending pathname for Art Covers (Image files)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 08:35:04 am »

I'm not sure what you're asking, but take a look at the settings in Tools > Options > File locations.

mplicit

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 10:51:08 am »

The reason I asked this question is because I had to upgrade my PI2 OS from wheezy to Jessie in order to install JRiver MC23. However for some unknow reason the upgrade to Jessie created an extra subdirectory level to my overall structure. So after restoring the newest MC22 backup in MC23 I had to amend the pathname of the files location in Option from the old wheezy structure to the new Jessie structure. However, the individual tracks and their corresponding image files in the library  where still ponting to the old wheezy structure. I managed to amend in the library the database pathname for all the tracks at once by using the find replace tool available in the library tools. Unfortunately I couldn't do the same for the image files. Hence my question.

Thanks

RN

mplicit

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 12:09:42 pm »

Can anyone  help?
Pages: [1]   Go Up