INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 21 sound stops when I play a game  (Read 1517 times)

Moonboots

MC 21 sound stops when I play a game
« on: November 14, 2017, 08:13:52 am »

Hi all,

I have two windows PC's...one has windows 7, the other windows 10. I have games on my PC's also...but on the windows 10 PC I can play music while playing a game...but on the windows 7 PC the minute the sound from the game comes on, the music stops. On the windows 10 PC I can play the music on jriver as well as hearing the game. Another thing I noticed is if I turn the TV off I can still listen to the music on JRiver without having to have the TV on with windows 10. But again when I turn the TV off while window 7 PC is playing music on JRiver the audio just stops.
This is very baffling as I duplicated everything on both PC's like I backed up library and settings and put them onto the other PC..so I have no idea why this is happening, anyone have any idea why this is happening on one PC and not the other even though the settings are exactly the same in the program?

RD James

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC 21 sound stops when I play a game
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 10:25:50 am »

Is one using WASAPI and the other DirectSound for playback?

Moonboots

Re: MC 21 sound stops when I play a game
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 08:57:26 am »

Hello there, I have my JRiver to output to HDMI, I am using fusion emulator, I had a look I have no idea which one that one is using...thanks

P.S DSD? I see an option for DSD is this for HDMI AV receivers? I have yet to try that option...about to..
Pages: [1]   Go Up