INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Control4 drivers for JRiver?  (Read 2353 times)

alana

• Recent member
Control4 drivers for JRiver?
« on: December 02, 2017, 03:05:56 pm »

Many thanks in advance for any responses and assistance!

I now control my entire AV system through Control4.

I'd like to be able to control JRiver directly on my TV screen, using Control 4, in addition to the option of the JRiver app on the iPad. Control4 currently controls everything in my AV system using IP drivers over the network.

My Control4 dealer said he couldn't find any recent JRiver drivers.  Apparently there is something that is very old?

The other option would utilize sending infrared commands.  This would work if the infrared commands entered the PC media server via USB.  (The media center I have ordered does not have an Infrared eye.) 

This item is still listed on the JRiver web site, but apparently has not been available for years?  (I'd suggest removing from the web site if that is the case.)

https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Media_Center_Remote

Does anyone control JRiver using Control4?

Again, many thanks for any responses and assistance!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Control4 drivers for JRiver?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 01:19:32 am »

Welcome to the forum.  There is no Control4 integration that I'm aware of.  It might not be difficult to do.  JRiver exposes a lot of control to other apps.  See the MCWS section of the DevZone (Developer link at the bottom of the page).

Also take a look at what we offer for remote control in the Wiki topic on Remotes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up