INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem controlling my (DLNA device) a Denon 3312 CI  (Read 847 times)

LDF

• Recent member
Problem controlling my (DLNA device) a Denon 3312 CI
« on: January 14, 2018, 02:49:59 pm »

I have MC 23.0.94 (64 bit) installed on a Win7 PC.  PC and Denon are both attached via ethernet cable to my home network.  (Denon via a hub in the living room).  Music plays fine on my local PC speakers (using "Player") but when I select the Denon device under "Playing Now" menu and try to play something I get error "There was a problem controlling the selected DLNA device.  Double-check your device, server, and network settings."  IP address of Denon is correct in MC.  (Playing on the Denon worked before but I have not tried it recently.)  I can right click on Denon and I can get to the Denon device setup page so I know MC can reach the device on the network. I have downloaded and run the Whitebear Renderer Tests but am not fully sure how to interpret the results.  I have looked at network sharing->Media streaming options and the Denon is set to be allowed for all media types. I also looked at the Windows firewall settings and everything starting with Media Center is allowed. I have rebooted the computer.  I am not sure what to look at next.  Hope I get some direction here.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up