INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tracks repeat with all remotes, even when repeat is set to "off"  (Read 1180 times)

Mike Rubin

• World Citizen
Tracks repeat with all remotes, even when repeat is set to "off"
« on: February 11, 2018, 12:14:48 am »

I use MC23 for local listening on a W10 PC and stream to a microrendu using JRemote on an iPad and Eos, Gizmo and JRemote on two Android devices.  Until a couple of days ago, I had zero playback issues with any of these apps.  Suddenly, however, if I click on a single track to play, it repeats endlessly. 

I have checked the settings on MC23 itself and, when set to play to the microrendu, the repeat function is set to "off." I also checked all of the settings on each of the remote apps and none is set to repeat. 

I never had this problem before.  If there is nothing more on the playlist at the moment, play always stopped after the track finished.

Any ideas why this behavior commenced and how I might address it?  Thanks.

AndrewFG

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Tracks repeat with all remotes, even when repeat is set to "off"
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 12:58:13 am »

Right click on the renderer, DLNA settings, and toggle Enable SetNext support. Also try toggling Ignore Transport Events..
Author of Whitebear Digital Media Renderer Analyser - http://www.whitebear.ch/dmra.htm
Author of Whitebear - http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver.htm

Mike Rubin

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 01:38:07 am »

Right click on the renderer, DLNA settings, and toggle Enable SetNext support. Also try toggling Ignore Transport Events..

Thank you.  Sorry for being slow on the uptake here, but where do I find these settings?  I don't see them in the microrendu DLNA settings or anything like them in the MC23 network options. I also don't find them in the remote apps' settings.   

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 06:35:29 am »

Look under Playing Now.

Mike Rubin

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 11:00:34 am »

Thank you. I found the controls and tried both settings in various combinations.  Unfortunately, the problem persists.

Also, for the sake of clarity, a single track album will repeat the track endlessly, as mentioned.  When remotes play the selected track and everything after it on an album, however, play does advance to the next track and so on, until the end of the album.  Rather than shut off after that, the renderer plays the last track endlessly until I manually end it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up