INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Rename Move & Copy' window not displaying correctly on high Sierra 10.13.3 MBP  (Read 941 times)

ballpein

• Recent member

Hello,

I'm about a month in with MC and really impressed.  But I've found one consistent bug on my 13" 2017 MBP running High Sierra 10.13.3:

When opening the Rename Move & Copy window, the window draws with the buttons off the bottom of the screen.
- the window edges can only be grabbed to resize horizontally - not vertically
- the window can be moved around screen horizontally but not vertically.  I can click and drag it anywhere I want, then after releasing the mouse button it maintains horizontal position but it snaps vertically to the top of the screen.
- about 50% of the time, the problem is solved by clicking the green maximize window button, which redraws the window to correct size.  Other times, the window redraws to full screen but still leaves the buttons off the bottom of the screen.
- I've recently discovered that when maximizing doesn't work, pressing CMD-~ makes the buttons snap up onto the screen.  (this ONLY works when the RM&C window is in "failed" full screen, not when it's windowed).

I've been using a couple RM&C presets to ingest material to a MC library, and then to transcode for handheld... it's extremely frustrating when that 'preset' button is off screen.

Thanks in advance for any help!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

There are some options that may help.

Under the View menu, you can choose Retina Mode.  You can also use "Size".

In Tools > Options > View, you can change the font size.

One of those should help.

ballpein

• Recent member

Thanks.

Retina mode was already selected.

Changing size didn't immediately fix the issue.  But after decreasing the size I set it back to 100% and restarted, and things seem to be working correctly now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up