INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [WDM Driver] Crackling audio via Voicemeeter Banana  (Read 5622 times)

RD James

• Citizen of the Universe
[WDM Driver] Crackling audio via Voicemeeter Banana
« on: March 16, 2018, 02:54:23 pm »

https://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

Voicemeeter Banana is a free virtual audio mixer with recording capabilities, which is very useful for video streaming for example.
It supports multiple inputs and outputs, but I cannot seem to get it playing nicely with Media Center's WDM Driver as an output.
I'm trying to get it working at 96kHz, but I've tried various combinations of sample rate, exclusive mode on/off, and all combinations of VB's WDM buffer size, MC's live input latency, and MC's device output buffer sizes.
No matter what, I get really bad crackling. Outputting to any other audio device on my system does not have that issue, so it's pointing to there being an issue with MC's WDM driver.

cochinada

• World Citizen
Re: [WDM Driver] Crackling audio via Voicemeeter Banana
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 09:47:21 am »

Hello,

I know nothing about this banana but I've just learned about Voicemeter which I want to give a try but I'm also concerned about the settings and last but not least, if this is going to affect the audio quality somehow.
I was thinking that in JRiver one would have to define as Audio device 'Voicemeter' and then play with the settings. Didn't you do the same with your banana?
Pages: [1]   Go Up