INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 23.0.104 -- Available Here  (Read 16063 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 23.0.104 -- Available Here
« on: March 29, 2018, 09:36:06 am »

Download standard build
This is a new build of JRiver Media Center 23.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 32-bit build
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v23/latest/MediaCenter230104.exe (works on all systems)

Download 64-bit build
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v23/latest/MediaCenter230104-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

1. Changed: Little tweaks to the licensing.

23.0.103 (3/9/2018)

1. Fixed: Complicated tracks linking didn't always work properly.
2. NEW: Panel - A new theme system to allow Panel to have different color schemes, which can be found on the settings page. For now, there is a Dark and Light theme.
3. Changed: Panel - Adjusted the spacing of elements on the playback bar for different screen sizes.
4. Changed: Panel - The file list will display different information about a file depending on the screen size and the media type.
5. Changed: Panel - The file list will show the file rating on large enough displays.
6. Changed: Panel - Audio quality and video quality selection boxes on the settings page will be displayed only when the zone is set to 'Here'.
7. Changed: Panel - Gave the player element more screen space on larger displays in a landscape orientation.
8. Changed: Panel - The thumbnail browser will now display up to three lines of text before truncating the folder title by fading it.
9. Fixed: Panel - After a file was finished playing, the player would get an extra play command when starting the next file.
10. Fixed: Panel - If the Engen server location used localhost in the address, Panel would try to connect to localhost, which wouldn't always work.

23.0.102 (2/12/2018)

1. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).

23.0.101 (2/9/2018)

1. Fixed: The Sat>IP tuner status probe was taking too long to complete.

23.0.100 (2/6/2018)

1. Fixed: The long filename option wasn't working in all cases.

23.0.99 (2/6/2018)

1. Fixed: When a user played a TV channel live on a client using a locally accessible TV tuner, and then chose to start recording with context menu ("Record current program" etc.), MC erroneously started recording on the client at the same time sending recording command to the server.
2. Fixed: If a filename was too long, importing again with the long filename option set could still skip the file because it was in the bad database.

23.0.98 (2/5/2018)

1. Fixed: Authentication to MCWS was broken in 23.0.97.
2. Fixed: The last audio sample at the end of a video file could be repeated before playback was stopped.
3. Changed: A second attempt at Sat>IP tuner status probe.

23.0.97 (2/2/2018)

1. Changed: The playback position resets to the first track after reaching the end of Playing Now with repeat off (instead of staying on the last track).
2. Changed: Improved television time-shifting reader filter's buffering reader so there is less chance of hiccups during live TV playback.
3. Fixed: After editing in the Tag window, tooltips wouldn't show anymore until something was clicked.
4. Changed: Added 'Platform' response variable to web service 'Alive' function. Returns either Windows, Mac, or Linux.
5. NEW: (Experimental) MC will try to determine whether a Sat>IP tuner is in use by another application or other instances of MC.
6. Changed: Panel - Rebuilt the system settings pages into Panel.
7. Fixed: Panel - A second authentication screen would prevent logging in to Panel.

23.0.96 (1/24/2018)

1. NEW: Added support for the Album Artist Sort field and Composer Sort field to the ID3v2 code (TSO2 and TSOC).
2. Fixed: Audio files which used the DirectShow playback engine (like Shorten and Opus) did not play from a Library Server.
3. Fixed: Volume Protection could reset the volume level to 20% every restart of playback instead of after 30 minutes.
4. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks p.v.).
5. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo Tsuchiya).
6. Fixed: The option to load a non-decoded file to memory wasn't working properly for FLAC files.
7. Changed: Changes were made in an attempt to fix and log a failure to stop recording a TV show.
8. Fixed: Search suggestions didn't always list short matches if there were a lot of other matches.
9. Fixed: Cover art wasn't getting embedded into ripped files.

23.0.95 (1/19/2018)

1. Fixed: The header heights used in the Tag window are better sized.
2. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).
3. Changed: Updated Japanese translation (thanks Kazuo Tsuchiya).
4. NEW: Added the option to allow any user to get read-only access (you can also require a username and password).
5. NEW: Television channel logos can be submitted to and downloaded from the online cover art database.
6. NEW: Panel - Panel will automatically attempt to get a read-only token without requiring the user to log in. If this fails, it will bring up the login screen.
7. NEW: Panel - Full authentication can be enabled or disabled from the Settings page.
8. Changed: Panel - The System Settings button on the Settings page will not show up unless the user has full authentication.

23.0.94 (1/12/2018)

1. NEW: Added right-click menu on "Television" branch in the left pane in Standard view.  This allows a quicker way of accessing some of the TV options, such as "Manage Devices", "Manage Channels", etc.
2. Fixed: Changing TV tuner device order (in "Manage Devices") might not take effect until MC restarted.
3. Fixed: Selecting the Television view in the tree and refreshing would no longer have the item selected.
4. NEW: Animated GIF image support
5. Fixed: When MC was closed while an OTA EPG scanning was going on a confirmation was not shown.
6. NEW: The search box includes the names of playlists saved in the database and will switch to the playlist when it is selected.
7. NEW: The base path of the Rename, Move, & Copy Files dialog is a combobox that remembers the last entered paths.
8. Fixed: When the user changed EPG loading schedule, the change might not immediately take effect until the next previously scheduled silent loading was executed.
9. Fixed: Thunderstorm checkbox text wasn't readable.
10. Fixed: File tagging following CD ripping wasn't working.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

tyler69

Re: JRiver Media Center 23.0.104 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 09:47:12 am »

8. Changed: Panel - The thumbnail browser will now display up to three lines of text before truncating the folder title by fading it.

Can this be changed or made optional? I like the view in MC better (one line) and it looks cleaner to me.

tyler69

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 07:56:49 am »

When trying to update to 104 from 103 I only get the "A newer version is available at a special pre-order price" message. Any workaround besides manually downloading the update?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 08:09:13 am »

Update manually for now.

thezone

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 09:48:28 pm »

Hi,

I have recently manually updated the LAV filters to enable UHD iso playback, if I update to the latest MC 23 will I need to re-copy the Lav filters? Eg will it override the lav filters?

Thanks

jkauff

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 08:44:38 am »

Since MC 24 is still several weeks away, could we have one last MC 23 build that has the current LAV filters?

maid

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2018, 06:15:26 pm »

Confused, I have just updated and noticed my thumbnails have changed.
When I put in movies tv etc I add my own cover art set to go into the same folder as the file.
After the update I went to theater view to see a lot of my coverart had changed, but if I click into a particular show all the episodes have my art ??
Intel Core i5-4590 CPU,  Haswell Gen2,  LGA1150, 3.3GHz 6 DDR3/ 2x PCIE3.0 x16 16gb Ram Windows 10 64 bit Asus Z97-DELUXE ATX Motherboard Nvidia GForce gtx1080 Receiver Onkyo TX-NR925 TV LG LF6300 55" smart TV
Pages: [1]   Go Up