INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MAJOR issues with recent purchase of 23 for El Capitan 10.11, refund?  (Read 2061 times)

uniman4

• Recent member

Let me first say i have always supported JRiver and purchased the media center for Windows before.

Recently made the switch to macbook, just a lot less "issues" with DJ stuff.  Also, Mac does not have much on it, it's clean.

So, i downloaded JRiver for it, did the trial period, let it expire.  Just got around to purchasing it, but had to re download the media center yesterday when i did so.

To make a long story short, it doesn't work at all.  Hijacks the entire computer, basically seizes up the whole thing. Not usable at all.

Not sure what a fix would be for this, i tried deleting and downloaded again, same thing.

I was wondering since JRiver isn't really focusing on 23 anymore, if i could get refunded, and I will just wait for the 24 release next month.

It's obviously ridiculous to pay for 23, have it not usable at all, then have to shell out more money for 24.

Make this happen?  THANK YOU!

RD James

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MAJOR issues with recent purchase of 23 for El Capitan 10.11, refund?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 08:12:53 pm »

If you just bought a license it covers 23 and 24.

uniman4

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 08:33:15 pm »

Sweet!  Well, note to the "establishment," make sure you take care of us Mac folks with the 24!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • where the buffalo roam
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 09:22:18 pm »

Turn off auto import and then let it run.
Pages: [1]   Go Up