INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Radio paradise in JRiver Media Center 24.0.27  (Read 1232 times)

corsimusic

• Recent member
Radio paradise in JRiver Media Center 24.0.27
« on: May 16, 2018, 02:22:48 am »

Micro cut to the change of titles, unexplained stops after a while, a lot of embarrassing bug, it would be nice to improve the radio paradise reading in future updates .Thank you

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Radio paradise in JRiver Media Center 24.0.27
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 06:46:24 am »

Micro cut to the change of titles, unexplained stops after a while, a lot of embarrassing bug, it would be nice to improve the radio paradise reading in future updates .Thank you
We're aware of some problems.  Please give us a little time.  We had a working solution, but then had to revise it heavily.

corsimusic

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 08:25:03 am »

We're aware of some problems.  Please give us a little time.  We had a working solution, but then had to revise it heavily.
Good! thanks a lot for the job

oie

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 12:37:58 pm »

Hi,
In my experience RP is working quite well. I had some issues at the beginning, but once as per someone recommendation I disabled play from memory, most of the problems have disappeared.
Main issue is I cannot start it from JRemote and I cannot (or don’t know how) to create a zone for RP to just disable play from memory for example for RP.
Other than those issues, again, in my case is working very well and I’m very happy with it.
Thanks.
O

corsimusic

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 02:20:41 pm »

Hi,
In my experience RP is working quite well. I had some issues at the beginning, but once as per someone recommendation I disabled play from memory, most of the problems have disappeared.
For me play from memory or not is the same ,bug !

robt

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 04:14:02 pm »

For me in .27 Paradise is working quite reliably. I do have the occasional glitch, drop in volume, overlap playback but each version is getting better and its nearly there now. And the audio quality is outstanding.

Is there a simple way play back can be started from theatre view?
Pages: [1]   Go Up