INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems ordering  (Read 879 times)

tngiloy

• Junior Woodchuck
Problems ordering
« on: September 01, 2018, 09:54:41 am »

I don't have a masters in economics, but I'm pretty sure that when a company has  products for sale it's advantageous to make it as easy as possible to buy those products. This does not seem to be the case with JRiver and the ID.
This is the ordering information from the wiki ID page:
Please send a message to sales at jriver dot c o m. If you send us your paypal address and your shipping address, we will send you a paypal invoice for the Id + shipping. When you receive the invoice, you will pay it with Paypal.

Payment by Credit Card

Call 612 677 8200 (extension 202) or fax your order and address to 612 339 4445. We're in Minneapolis, Minnesota (GMT-6), an hour behind New York City or two hours ahead of California. Please do not send credit card details by e-mail, since it is not secure.

I emailed sales@jriver.com  and left the PayPal info and shipping address on Thursday, but never received a PayPal invoice. I called the 612-677-8200 number numerous times and just got a message. I left a message with my phone number, but never received a call back. I don't have a fax machine.
Is the wiki ordering information wrong? Is there an actual website where I can order an ID? Or are you no longer selling them?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Problems ordering
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 02:20:15 am »

Check your SPAM folder.
We normally respond to order requests within a day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up