INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stats ... always on ..  (Read 861 times)

jorsan

• World Citizen
Stats ... always on ..
« on: September 22, 2018, 08:46:20 pm »

Hi,
I finally get the stats working during a movie but now ... can't find a way to close them .... can you help? (ctrl+j doesn't work)
thanks

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

jorsan

• World Citizen
Re: Stats ... always on ..
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 12:12:40 pm »

NO, I have tried that but I open Kodi, open and close stats there and now in JRiver dissapears ... weird but works

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 09:41:29 pm »

You may have missed this step;

"Uncheck the "use only if media player has keyboard focus" box in the madVR User Interface > Keyboard shortcuts dialogue."

from https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/MadVR_Expert_Guide#User_Interface

This process still works in MC.

However, if you are using Kodi with the same installation of madVR on your PC, then you could be breaking the process. Basically, MC normally uses its own installation of madVR and not a shared or normally install version. The fact that Kodi can activate the statistics display for MC implies that you have installed your own version of madVR, which is shared with Kodi. If that is the case, you are on your own I'm afraid.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 04:55:40 am »

Thanks, found the solution: my problem was that I was trying to close it (ctrl+j) without having opened the MadVR panel. I need it to have the panel open to close it.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 06:05:37 pm »

I made some changes to that wiki article yesterday.

For future reference, if you don't need the "Remote, Keyboard, gamepad, or other HID" setting under Remote Control, turn it off and Ctrl+J will always work.

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 06:07:20 am »

Great, thanks

jorsan

• World Citizen
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2018, 07:25:53 am »

works perfect now
Pages: [1]   Go Up