INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adding to "Playing Now" problems  (Read 890 times)

Phydeaux

• World Citizen
  • No comment... ;)
Adding to "Playing Now" problems
« on: May 31, 2003, 12:41:24 am »

There are a few issues that are bugging me (sic).

1) If MC is "Stopped" and is at the end of "Playing Now" Double Clicking on a file (with "Add to Playing Now (Play Now)" selected), it will add the file, but start playing the (now) second to last track.

2) If a playback filter is applied that depends on a smartlist (ie: lastplayed=<60) and MC has a playlist of say 58 minutes (ie: at some point, MC will stop because all files will be filtered). Coming back an hour later (ie, when all these files should be out of the "grey zone", clicking on play results in the error message that no files are available for playing and that I should make sure that I am unintentionally filtering out any tracks.

Please could you refresh the view filter when play is pressed?

P.
"Evil will always triumph over Good because Good is dumb." -- Spaceballs

xen-uno

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Checking your hard disk for errors...
Re: Adding to &quot;Playing Now&quot; prob
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2003, 06:26:41 am »

Regarding 1)...

You could trick MJ8 into clearing PN when it was in a stopped state and you dbl clicked on a track in ML. The track would cue up and play correctly. That was true for the Add to Playing Now(play next) function. Can't be done with MC9 in any shape or fashion.

I wouldn't mind that PN isn't cleared if dbl-click behavior worked right in a stopped state. When in this state, any of the Add to Playing Now(...) functions should behave just like the Play function.

Rx
Pages: [1]   Go Up