INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Albums now stacked in Theater View  (Read 890 times)

John Walker

Albums now stacked in Theater View
« on: January 03, 2019, 01:20:48 pm »

Hi

I am using MC23 Theater View for Audio playback. I have not made any changes to the interface and am using it basically "out of the box".

It used to show my albums by genre in neat rows [by genre] WITHOUT stacking the albums. I could scroll down the genres, and scroll right on the albums under that genre.

Recently it has changed to grid of genres with multiple albums stacked under a genre. I have no idea why it changed or how to change it back. [Perhaps some update or I exceeded some number of albums, I don't know].

*Can someone tell me how to change it back to genres in rows and albums not stacked?

Thanks

John

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Albums now stacked in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 03:12:07 pm »

In Theatre View, after selecting the Genre View;

Arrow up to the menu, right to "More", down to "Toggle list style". Select that multiple times to toggle through the various display styles until you get back to the one you want.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

John Walker

Re: Albums now stacked in Theater View
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 01:42:56 pm »

That fixed it!

Thanks so much for your help.

John
Pages: [1]   Go Up