INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem for using Media Center 24  (Read 629 times)

Pascal Le Nallio

• Recent member
Problem for using Media Center 24
« on: January 28, 2019, 04:16:43 pm »

Hi,

From the server attack around September 2018, I have to much problems for normally using
my média center 24.
First problem: I lost 711 albums from my  media center bibliothèque. For example When I want playing
one file I have this message in my screen:

« Something went wrong with playback »
« Détails: the file could not be found. Check that the filename in the library matches the filename on disc.

Second problem I cannot  rip any CD audio, for exemple I have this message in my screen:

« The output directory could not be created for one or more files.
Please double check the output directory in the ripping options. »

Please can you help me, I’m try 2 time uninstall media center and install but unsuccessful. 
About my losing files luckily  I saved my bibliothèque on a external hard drive.
But I would like to know how to put everything back in order, and again have the pleasure
of using my Media Center

Regards

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Problem for using Media Center 24
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 04:31:45 pm »

The files have been moved.  Maybe a drive isn't the same letter now.  Try a search from the OS for a few.

Pascal Le Nallio

• Recent member
Re: Problem for using Media Center 24
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 09:35:12 am »

Hi
But I’m not sure understand this what you want me to do... I do not really know the setting of media center nor the tools I have to put my media center back in working order.
I appreciate if you can explique to me what I do step by step. Name each action according to the menu of media center, I am French but I can then put the setting in English to be in phase with your proposal actions.

Regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up